Thursday, October 10, 2013

When the only ones left are those that stuck with you after making positive change... And who encouraged it!!! And the ones from before you barely hear from anymore.

When the only ones left are those that stuck with you after making positive change... And who encouraged it!!! And the ones from before you barely hear from anymore.
When the only ones left are those that stuck with you after making positive change... And who encouraged it!!! And the ones from before you barely hear from anymore.
Lord give me patience . . . Because, if you give me strength, I'm gonna need bail money to go with it.
Lord give me patience . . . Because, if you give me strength, I'm gonna need bail money to go with it.
so true!
so true!
bahahaha
bahahaha

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home